- Description of Service: YourGMap is a free, web-based application to create maps that mix your own information with Google Maps. Throughout this agreement, we will refer to YourGMap as "the Service". It is written and maintained by Gabor Cselle ("we" / "us" / "the Provider").
- Liability Disclaimer: You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. The Provider disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. The Provider also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
- Resposibility for Login and Service Use: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account. In addition, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder.
- Right to Show Ads or Charge a Fee: The Provider reserves the right to show ads on this service or on and next to the exported maps in the future. In addition, we reserve the right to charge a fee for the Service in the future.
- Right to Change Base Technology: Currently, the Service is based on the Google Maps API. We reserve the right to switch to a different base technology for mapping, be it from another provider or ourselves, with our without advance notice.
- No Liability for Content: The Provider takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does the Provider have any obligation to monitor such third party content. The Provider reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. The Provider also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of the Provider, its users and the public. The Provider will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non- exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- Proprietary Rights: You shall not acquire any right, title, patent, trademark, or interest in or to the Service.
- Termination of Service: The Provider may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service, including their availability, at any time, and may suspend or terminate Your use of the Service at any time.
- Choice of Law and Forum: The Terms of Service and the relationship between You and the Provider shall be governed by the laws of the city of Zurich, Switzerland without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and the Provider agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the the city of Zurich, Switzerland.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms: The failure of the Provider to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- Statute of Limitations: You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Agreement must be filed within six (6) months after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Zurich, Switzerland, November 4, 2005